Knock Down Rebuild
Reboot . Rebuild . Restart
So you love where you live. You’re on a good block, you’ve got nice neighbours and the barista down the road has finally remembered your coffee order. But, your home needs some serious work.
Knocking down your existing home and building a brand new MOJO home gives you a great alternative to renovating or packing up and moving somewhere else.
While it may sound pretty extreme to knock down your home and start again, the cost of building a new MOJO home is often surprisingly lower than renovating or moving. Think about it. No hidden or unexpected renovating costs. No stamp duty and no realestate fees. And at the end of the day, you’ll get the dream home you’ve always wanted in the location you’ve always loved. Knock down & rebuild with MOJO Homes!
Building your new home
When you decide to knock down and rebuild with MOJO we’ll be there with you throughout the entire process, giving you advice and access to our complete range of resources, including:
- Architecturally designed home designs
- Making the steps to building a house exciting, enjoyable and easy
- Specialist finance products with MyChoice Home Loans
- Start with MORE, just a few of the big-ticket items included in our homes' base price
- Tailored design options through our MyChoice Design Studio
- ICONIC Collection upgrade packages to enhance your new home
- Planning approval
- Quality construction, enjoy a steel frame, trusses and joists as standard in your new home
Live Passionately, where you know you love
Get in touch with one of our Knock Down Rebuild experts, they make it simple and guide you throughout the process.
New Home Designs Perfect for Knock Down Rebuild
Visit a Display Home
Want to know more about knock down rebuild? A MOJO Homes consultant can advise and guide you through every step. Visit our stunning display homes in locations across Sydney, North West Sydney, South West Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, the Hunter Valley and the South Coast today to find the perfect home for your knock down rebuild project!