Pitt Town -Vermont
Part of the community of Pitt Town in North-West Sydney, Vermont is a beautiful neighbourhood snuggled by the Hawkesbury River and surrounded by natural reserves and national parks. Within Vermont itself are more than six hectares of parkland, walking tracks, picnic and barbecue areas, making it the perfect place to begin your new active life with your family. Nearby Pitt Town Village is just a short stroll away, offering all the conveniences of a community shopping centre, while Rouse Hill Town Centre is only 20 minutes from your home by car.
- Close to Lynwood Country Club and Riverside Oaks Golf Club
- Pitt Town Childcare Centre, Pitt Town Public Schools, Arndell Anglican College (K-12) and Windsor High School within a 10-minute drive
- Close to Mulgrave and Windsor train stations
- Easy amenity to Rouse Hill Bus Interchange
- 25 minutes to the M2 and M7