COMBATTING COVID-19 WITH CONFIDENCE & CERTAINTY
We want to reassure you that we are here for you, and we will do everything we can to make sure you don't lose sight of your dream home, particularly during these uncertain times.
MOJO Homes is open for business! We have embraced and actioned the recommendations by the Federal and State Governments and have adapted our approach so we can continue to provide an experience and new home like no other.
Our experienced team is here to provide great advice, guidance and service by phone, email or video. It's our same dedicated team doing what they love, just engaging a little differently.
We are working with our suppliers and trades, and together we're efficiently adapting to the changing conditions to ensure we build homes that allow you to Live Passionately.
The importance of home has never been so evident, so we're committed to ensuring you 'find your MOJO Magic at home.'
How MOJO Homes is responding to COVID-19
The current situation we all face is one most of us have never encountered. There are valid concerns around COVID-19, uncertainty, rapidly changing environments and a host of questions. We understand this completely, as we build homes for people, homes to enrich their lives, homes to create cherished moments and homes to enjoy every single day.
So, we want to ensure you feel comfortable that the whole team at MOJO Homes are rising to this challenge. We remain steadfast in our commitment and determination to build a quality home that you'll love, and to guide and support you through your build journey, all while ensuring the health and wellbeing of you, our trades and staff.
When it comes to building, that's exactly what we are doing. For all existing customers, we’re currently still onsite building your new home.
If you're considering building and not sure if now is the right time, we're here to work with you. Our New Homes Sales Consultants are here to give you the confidence to build the home and future you've always wanted, so there’s no need to hold off.
There are many elements that we have taken into consideration and activated, so regardless of where you are in your building journey, we are committed to building a vibrant future for you.
We will continue to adapt to the changing circumstance and continue to make you aware of the initiatives and protective measures in place.
- Display Home walkthroughs - These walkthroughs are by appointment only and are offered to a small group with a limited number of people in each group. These exclusive tours will adhere to the preventive hygiene measures we have adopted, including social distancing. While we won't shake your hand at this time, we provide plenty of insights, inspiration and information, all delivered with a smile and a friendly shoe tap.
- Our MyChoice Design Studios remain open in all locations, and they are welcoming customers by appointment as we have adjusted our process to adhere to strict social distancing protocols and increased preventative measures.
- Our Office staff are there to help via phone or email; we are however restricting access to these locations where possible.
- Our Construction team remains committed to building our customers’ homes, they are continuing to supervise and manage all jobs on site.
- Our trades are onsite and building homes, however we have made a number of adjustments to limit the trades on site at any given time with a maximum of 6 people working in the one location.
- Our teams are continuing to work towards building brighter futures. They are overseeing and completing the payment of deposits, working through the pre-construction phase, working with councils, drawing plans and finalising contracts to enable our customers jobs to move into the construction pipeline, in readiness and move to site as seamlessly and efficiently as possible.
- Our suppliers and trades have indicated that we will have the materials and manpower to continue to build and complete homes now underway. We are in constant contact with them as we work through this challenging period.
- If an existing customer, who should I call should I have any queries about my new home? Visit your MyHome Customer Portal for all of the contact details for your best point of contact, whether that be your New Homes Sales Consultant, Project Coordinator or Site Site Supervisor
- Will I still hear from my Site Supervisor? YES
- Will the MyHome Customer Portal still be updated? YES
We have adjusted the way our New Homes Sales Consultants connect and interact as you commence your new home journey. We have numerous ways to engage with our team as you look to build your dream home:
- Display Homes are open, book an appointment today, book now
- View our homes via the website
- Take a 3D Virtual Tour online
- Submit an online enquiry
- Chat with our New Homes Sales Consultants on 1300 006 656, plus you can connect directly via their contact details on the display home pages
- Feel free to provide some feedback
The whole team at MOJO Homes is here to support you during this uncertain time. We appreciate you may be concerned about many aspects of daily life, and we can confirm that we are focused now, more than ever on building homes that allow you to Live Passionately.
The importance of home has never been more significant, we thank you for your support and understanding, and we will keep you informed with further updates and information.
Chief Executive Officer