Campbelltown -Menangle Park
Enjoy all the pleasures of peaceful, family living at Menangle Park, located on the beautiful Nepean River in Sydney’s growing south-west, where family life and community living just keeps getting better and better. You’ll love the abundance of sporting amenities – including golf, netball, tennis and a swim centre - as well as your proximity to 89 hectares of natural parklands and stunning open space. What’s more, you’re just a short drive to Campbelltown’s educational facilities and restaurants; Macarthur Square’s exciting retail and cafes; and Wollongong’s stunning beaches.
- 48 minutes’ drive to Wollongong; an hour drive to Sydney CBD
- Lush green open space, parks, sporting ovals and natural beauty
- Freshwater beach and the Nepean River nearby
- Easy access to primary, high schools, Western Sydney University and Campbelltown Hospital
- Close to rail, motorways and other transport links
- Minutes from Macarthur Square; 10 minutes to Campbelltown