Cranebrook -Jordan Springs
Just seven kilometres from Penrith City Centre, Jordan Springs is a thriving, award-winning neighbourhood bringing together community warmth and family values. The masterplan evolved by taking its cues from the environment and is defined by the natural beauty of the 900ha regional park surrounding it. You’ll enjoy the best of both worlds here, with easy connectivity to major link roads, as well as convenient access to regular bus and train services. With a wide range of land lots to choose from, Jordan Springs has everything you need in a sought-after, fast-growing community.
- Kilometres of cycling and walking trails
- Sports ovals and handball courts
- Easy and regular transport links to the Penrith Interchange
- Town centre with Woolworths, specialty shops, restaurants, cafes, gym and medical centre
- Close to 39 primary and 12 high schools in the Penrith Valley