Get MORE out of your new roof with a rooftop solar system by Stoddart Group.
MOJO Homes is proud to partner with leading residential solar provider, Stoddart Group, to future proof your new home. By facilitating the installation of a home solar system during construction, you can put that new roof of yours to work straight away, and after 60 months you'll own the system outright*.
For all homes quoted and deposited after 1 July 2021, during your build, Stoddart Group will install:
- 6.6kW Solar Panel System with Tier 1 Jinko Panels and 5kw SolaX Inverter
- Free Electric Vehicle Charger in your new garage
- Solar Inverter installed during construction for a nice clean look
- Smart Energy App to track your usage and solar power on your phone
How SolarPay works:
- Installation of your solar panels takes place during the construction of your home to puts the roof of yours to work
- Every day the sun shines, you're a day closer to owning it outright
- It's yours to keep in just 60 months (or sooner if you like)
- As the demand for energy efficient homes, the value of a home with a solar system increases, particularly when an electric vehicle charger is included.
- It is cheaper to install solar power systems during the build phase than post handover.
- Solar energy drastically reduces household emissions.
- Australia is a leader in household solar, with more than 1 in 5 Australian households now using solar energy.
- Australia receives an average of 58 million PJ (Petajoule) of solar radiation per year, approximately 10 000 times larger than its total energy consumption.
- The Australian continent has the highest solar radiation per square metre of any continent and consequently some of the best solar energy resource in the world
- Australia has the highest uptake of solar globally, with around 29% of homes with rooftop solar PV. As of 31 March 2021, about 2.77 million small-scale solar power systems have been installed across Australia
- In March 2021, Australians purchased 411 all-electric new cars, up 151.2% from 2020
- Transport accounts for 19% of Australia’s emissions and that number is set to grow throughout the decade, making electric vehicles crucial in decarbonising our economy
You can choose to upgrade any SolarPay options at your MyChoice Design Studio appointment to ensure you have a system that matches you and your family's needs:
- Add even more solar panels for larger families
- Add a Solax battery to your home
- Upgrade your EV Charger for higher use
You can choose to buy the solar panels out a year or two later, with your purchase price reducing by $1,000 each year. Or just forget they're are up there and you’ll own the system and it’s outputs, outright, in just 60 months. Stoddart also include a 10-year warranty on all solar components*.
For more information head to SolarPay By Stoddart Group.