Easy Easter Recipe
Need a fun project to keep the kids occupied over the Easter long weekend? See below a recipe for the easiest NO BAKE BUNNY BISCUITS!! They are colourful, tasty and just a teeny bit messy!
• 250g packet milk arrowroot biscuits
• 150g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate, melted
• 150g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate, melted
• 1/3 cup bright strands sprinkles
• 1/2 x 300g packet Cadbury Clinkers, halved
Step 1: Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place biscuits on prepared trays. Spread biscuits with either melted milk or white chocolate. Scatter with sprinkles.
Step 2: Dip ends of Clinkers halves into matching melted chocolate. Stick 2 Clinkers onto each biscuit to form ears. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. Ready to serve!